activesync iphone27 Feb 2010
Many people are wondering why the activesync iphone setup process is so difficult!! Microsoft does have their activesync iphone test utility , which sometimes gives you clues of why the iPhone will not connect to your Exchange 2003, 2007, or 2010 server.
We are still fixing more and more iPhone – Palm Pre – Droid activeysnc issues. Please give us a call today, if you want the Bling Bling feeling back into your life!
98% of our callers receive the message “cannot get mail“, only see the word “inbox” and no emails when contacting us. YES, they just have a useless “rock” in their pocket.
Flat Rate iPhone Exchange Setup Solutions with a 100% money back guarantee!
** NO ADVANCE PAYMENT REQUIRED **
iPhone Exchange Setup Solution – Flat Rate $175.00. This is not a gimmick and we are REAL Microsoft Engineers – with a 100% money back guarantee!
TechnoKOZ is the most affordable iPhone Exchange Setup Experts found anywhere for enterprise, small business, and IT Repair companies. We are located here in the United States in Gilbert, Arizona.
Give us a call today:
…and remember NO SYNC, no payment!
… Payment at the end of the call after a functioning iPhone & Exchange sync.
We have solved ALL iphone exchange sync issues to date! What a record! Yes, we have yet to get stumped. We have received many difficult problems to our support center. Enterprise Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010 [Front-end / Back-end Exchange Servers], Cluster Exchange servers, ISA [2000, 2004, 2006] integration with exchange back-end. IIS 5.0 [Windows 2000 with Exchange 2003] to name a few.
We don’t list the above scenarios just to improve our google rankings. We are not selling any ‘pay per click’ Adwords. We would love the chance to solve your sync issue today. So what are you waiting for?
Open an iphone support ticket today or contact us and have your problem solved.
Reasons why you should be calling us
We understand your desire to fix the sync issue by reading other google solutions. But, is it good use of your time? We have yet to disappoint a customer.
- Flat Rate $175.00 SOLUTION. This is not a gimmick and we are REAL Microsoft Engineers.
- We provide 100% money back guarantee.
- No passwords are ever required. Security remains with your organization.
- We are easy to do business with: We require no advance payment.
- There will be no server down time. No Interruptions.
- No server reboots.
- You see all changes. Work is performed remotely through a secure WebEx session.
- We are experienced and are carefulas well. We take in account all of your existing software, such as BlackBerry Enterprise Servers and other Treo / Windows Mobile Devices.
- Solved Front – End and Back – End Exchange 2003 / Exchange 2007 configurations [Cluster Servers], as well as, SBS (Small Business Server), Standard, and Enterprise Exchange servers issues.
- We will fix your iPhone 3G and Exchange Sync issue first, then ask for payment (You must think we are crazy, but we have to prove our exceptional abilities.
- Not only will we save you time, but money as well. Sit back and relax and watch us sweat, instead of you!!
- Remember, if we can’t sync your iPhone.. There is no payment!!!
Common iPhone Activesync issues Solved
We have solved many other difficult sync issues as well.
To date we have yet to have
a exchange sync problem we cannot solve.
- cannot get mail the connection to the server has failed
- Unable to verify certificate
- HTTP status code: 
- Exchange Account verification failed
- Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error
- HTTP status code: 
- HTTP status code: 
Common iPhone Blog Post Myths
There are numerous sites promoting BOGUS
and FALSE information in regards
to all of these reported iPhone Exchange Activesync setup issues.
Read each of these links to understand the TechnoKOZ skinny.
- Corrupt certificate on iphone or exchange server
- Windows 2003 Exchange Server does not support IPHONE / Iphone 3
- Does the iPhone require the latest firmware to work with Microsoft Exchange?
- Installing and configuring RPC – HTTP A.K.A “Outlook Anywhere
- Loading a self signed SSL certificate onto the IPHONE 3G
- Loading a self Godaddy / Verisign SSL certificate onto the IPHONE 3G
- Upgrading to the latest IPHONE firmware
- Purchasing a Godaddy SSL certificate.
- iPhone does not support Self Signed SSL Certificates
- Resetting the IPHONE to factory defaults.