iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues1 Feb 2012
iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues
These iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues are driving our customers nuts!! We are still receiving many calls regarding these iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues each day. Our phone is still ringing off the hook. It appears Verizon and AT&T are not providing any support for users with Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003. Have no fear! TechnoKOZ will solve these iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues!!!!
FLAT RATE iPhone Exchange help! .. $175.00 – No Sync, no payment!
TechnoKOZ can quickly solve your iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues!
Now, you are saying this has to be a spoof, fake or some type of gimmick. We are the REAL DEAL! We have been solving iPhone Exchange server issues around the world since 2008. We know it is not a iPhone or Droid issue, but a server related issue. Let’s face it these servers have been in place for many years. Various Microsoft Service packs have been applied and applications have been installed. Yet, we typically find that ActiveSync on the server was not truly setup properly in the first place.
FLAT RATE exchange for iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues!! .. $175.00 – No Sync, no payment!
We admit that a lot of these Verizon iPhone: “iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues are tricky to solve. Do you realize that TechnoKOZ has been solving iPhone Exchange issues since July 2008!! Give us a call, discuss your situation. Remember, we can provide you valuable information without charging you one CENT!! Many times we are able to clear up any misguided blog posts you might find on the Internet.
Flat Rate exchange for iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues with a 100% money back guarantee!
** NO ADVANCE PAYMENT REQUIRED **
TechnoKOZ is the most affordable (FLAT RATE $175.00) iPhone Exchange Setup Experts found anywhere for enterprise, small business, and IT Repair companies. Give us a call today: 480.440.4650 / Skype: TECHNOKOZ
…and remember NO SYNC, no payment!
… Payment at the end of the call.
Give us a call today:
There are still many blog posts regarding Verizon & ATT IOS4 Exchange issues. There is NO APPLE BUG with Verizon or ATT and IOS 4. You can wait 10 days, 20 days, 4 months, the same sync problems will still be there. We guarantee you will have a syncing Verizon iPhone or there is no PAYMENT!! So, avoid the dreadful posts when solving these iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues.
We do everything through a simple WebEx session, so you can see everything.
Yes, it sounds really easy what we do here at TechnoKOZ, but after you read our GOOGLE gone wrong answers about this exchange for iPhone will not Connect to Exchange problem, you can understand why our phone is ringing off the hook!!
You can contact our Technical Support Line between 6:00 pacific to 11:00 p.m. pacific at 480-440-4650 or Skype: TECHNOKOZ. We charge a FLAT Rate FEE to guarantee the Sync of your iPhone to your Exchange Server. …and remember NO SYNC, no payment!
Google Answers gone wrong with: iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues!
Here is a sample of the junk on google right now for this an unknown error occurred while processing the current request Exchange Setup problem:
Reset the IIS Admin password for the Default Web site. : Would you like about 2 hours of a repair headache getting your OWA back to working condition? Yes, this suggestion is a REAL show stopper. Avoid it at all cost
- Change the Server’s Domain name to match certificate name. This idea creates major METABASE security corruption. Not sure of the intentions. Any event, it will create LONGTERM headaches for your organization.
- Change the Server’s Computer name. Just like idea number 1. More trouble.
iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues to avoid
- Install Configure Outlook Anywhere within IIS / Exchange. [FALSE] RPC/HTTP : You will view this suggestion all the time on google. Great way to connect your Outlook 2007/2003 clients to your server, but has nothing to do with ActiveSync.
- Resetting the IPHONE to factory defaults. [FALSE] Have not seen many times where a factory reset fixed a sync issue.
- Need Verizon / AT&T Business Data Plan for Exchange to Sync. [FALSE] Again, save your money. I am not sure why AT&T has this ploy. Their regular data plan works fine with Exchange.
- SBS Exchange 2003 Does not Support iPhone. [FALSE] Nice try! But the iPhone 2.0, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 4 works perfectly with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server.
Reason why you should be calling us
We understand your desire to fix the sync issue by reading other google solutions. But, is it good use of your time? We have yet to disappoint a customer.
- Flat Rate $175.00 SOLUTION. This is not a gimmick and we are REAL Microsoft Engineers.
- We provide 100% money back guarantee.
- No passwords are ever required. Security remains with your organization.
- We are easy to do business with: We require no advance payment.
- There will be no server down time. No Interruptions.
- No server reboots.
- You see all changes. Work is performed remotely through a secure WebEx session.
- We are experienced and are careful as well. We take in account all of your existing software, such as BlackBerry Enterprise Servers and other Treo / Windows Mobile Devices.
- Solved Front – End and Back – End Exchange 2003 / Exchange 2007 configurations as well as, SBS (Small Business Server), Standard, and Enterprise Exchange servers issues.
- We will fix your iPhone 3G and Exchange Sync issue first, then ask for payment (You must think we are crazy, but we have to prove our exceptional abilities.
- Not only will we save you time, but money as well. Sit back and relax and watch us sweat, instead of you!!
- Remember, if we cannot sync your iPhone.. There is no payment!!!
Need iPhone Exchange help with your: iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues?
Remember TechnoKOZ can solve these iPhone 5 Exchange 2003 issues for a flat rate fee! Call us today: 480-440-4650.